McAfee has agreed to pay $46m to buy data loss prevention firm Reconnex. The deal, announced Thursday and expected to close in the third quarter of 2008, follows a string of acquisitions in the data loss prevention (DLP) arena. Last year Symantec purchased Vontu for $350m, Trend Micro picked up Provilla and EMC took on Tablus. …
Sounds like a bargain to me
If the $46 million price tag is correct, its a bargain given Gartner's opinion of Reconnex. DLP is hot right now.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015