McAfee has agreed to pay $46m to buy data loss prevention firm Reconnex. The deal, announced Thursday and expected to close in the third quarter of 2008, follows a string of acquisitions in the data loss prevention (DLP) arena. Last year Symantec purchased Vontu for $350m, Trend Micro picked up Provilla and EMC took on Tablus. …
Sounds like a bargain to me
If the $46 million price tag is correct, its a bargain given Gartner's opinion of Reconnex. DLP is hot right now.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS