The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has reported five significant data breaches to the Information Commissioner's Office in the last financial year, in total affecting less than 188 people. The losses have been disclosed within the department's resource accounts (pdf) for the year ending 31 March 2008. They show that in …
Screw the data loss
If we are spending 4 billion on shit boats to save jobs in Scottyland
Why do they outsource Government projects to foreign countries?
Lets see –
Boat building, 25k jobs – unsustainable in the long run (actually - the moment the cheque gets signed , most of that cash goes abroad anyway, locals get bugger all)
IT Industry, hundreds of thousands of jobs – required in the short, medium and long term
I'm beginning to see a pattern here
Confess to losses of data.
Sheeple get used to gov. data losses
Sheeple loose interest in gov. data losses
"less than 188"
Did someone only have one leg or something?
This week's lotto numbers are....
Bet none of the 188 were public servants or Politicians....
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER