IBM is building a $360m data centre to gain a bigger foothold in the increasingly crowded cloud computing services market. The firm’s latest information farm will be located at IBM’s Research Triangle Park facility in North Carolina. It’s hardly surprising to see Big Blue pumping big bucks into yet another cloudy data plant – …
Prime Minister's Questions ....
And what of the UK's Cloud Efforts? ....... Any News?
Is that in reference to the adult movie industry? (which *would* tie in with the 'blows' in the title, I suppose)
Well played, El Reg, wel played...
Not so much a Storm Surge more AI Tempest under ControlLed Conditioning.*
Hmmm? ...... Either everybody's down the pub quaffing the amber nectar [well it is Friday again and that is always a good obscure excuse] or the Field in the UK is empty and ripe for Pristine AIdDevelopment and ITs Research..... and Government Takeover.
Or maybe those XXXXtra Questions would be Best Servered to Brains for Beta Performance. IT hasn't gone away, you know, it just embeds itself dDeeper and dDeeper into Establishment Systems for Seamless Stealth and Virtuallly IntelAIgent Transmissions.
* Cream and Doughnuts as opposed to Strawberries and Muffins ...... and make that Quantum Leap only if you Dare 42 Win Win and have Earned the Right to Bear and Wear Coveted Wings.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update