Google has bought Omnisio - a web video editing firm based in Palo Alto, California - which will be used to add extra functions to YouTube. Ominisio allows you to edit video clips and add captions and slide shows to footage. The company, which only launched publicly at the end of March, was backed by seed funding investor Y …
>> "Ominisio allows you to edit video clips and add captions and slide shows to footage."
Oh no, just what the Internet needs: LOLCATZ videos. AAAAARGH!
"Iz on your Yoo Toob, pimpin ur videeoz!"
PS Why isn't there a LOLcats icon yet? ;-)
Because Le Registre is still some sort of clean. Thank you. That is probably what I like about this website most, together with the oftentimes excellent articles - no gibberish, none of that profile stuff a news site really doesn't need, just news and comments.
Hokay, back to topic - While this looks like yet another Google purchase, the regular internet user in me is fairly happy with this since it's probably a rather nice addition.
@Dominic van Berkel
You must be new here.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds