Google has bought Omnisio - a web video editing firm based in Palo Alto, California - which will be used to add extra functions to YouTube. Ominisio allows you to edit video clips and add captions and slide shows to footage. The company, which only launched publicly at the end of March, was backed by seed funding investor Y …
>> "Ominisio allows you to edit video clips and add captions and slide shows to footage."
Oh no, just what the Internet needs: LOLCATZ videos. AAAAARGH!
"Iz on your Yoo Toob, pimpin ur videeoz!"
PS Why isn't there a LOLcats icon yet? ;-)
Because Le Registre is still some sort of clean. Thank you. That is probably what I like about this website most, together with the oftentimes excellent articles - no gibberish, none of that profile stuff a news site really doesn't need, just news and comments.
Hokay, back to topic - While this looks like yet another Google purchase, the regular internet user in me is fairly happy with this since it's probably a rather nice addition.
@Dominic van Berkel
You must be new here.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders