The popular Facebook application Scrabulous may have been shut down yesterday in response to a lawsuit from Hasbro, but today it's been reborn as a word game designed specifically to appease the less-than-jolly toymaker. Indian developer brothers Rajat and Jayant Agarwalla today released a new game on Facebook called " …
63,000 vs ~3,000?
Aren't you comparing something that's been out for months to something that's been out for hours?
Perhaps in 2 weeks time it might be a safer comparison.
Scrabulous still working...
I made a move just this morning! Something's odd - has it been removed in the USA only?
For the last couple of days I've been hearing about how Scrabulous is gone, but it's still showing up in Facebook for me, and I'm still playing games!
like you face book profile
... when they 'deleted' it.
Digital apples and statistical oranges.
"Presently EA's Scrabble reports nearly 63,000 daily active users compared with Wordscraper's 3,569 fans."
Oooh... Numberwatch must hate you.
You can be a user of a facebook app without becoming a fan. In fact, I am not a registered "fan" of any of the facebook apps I use.
Comparing "daily active users" is like comparing the number of copies of Crysis sold with the number of registered users on the official Bioshock fan forum.
It's just silly.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base