Parallels yesterday laid out a programme for helping independent software vendors to provide their apps in the SaaS model without having to rehash existing code. The operating system virtualisation outfit claimed that its SaaS FastTrack Program will give ISVs a quick and easy approach for getting their products in front of small …
Cost cutting for newbies
How can you cut costs if you don't have them in the first instance to cut?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire