Parallels yesterday laid out a programme for helping independent software vendors to provide their apps in the SaaS model without having to rehash existing code. The operating system virtualisation outfit claimed that its SaaS FastTrack Program will give ISVs a quick and easy approach for getting their products in front of small …
Cost cutting for newbies
How can you cut costs if you don't have them in the first instance to cut?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes