Parallels yesterday laid out a programme for helping independent software vendors to provide their apps in the SaaS model without having to rehash existing code. The operating system virtualisation outfit claimed that its SaaS FastTrack Program will give ISVs a quick and easy approach for getting their products in front of small …
Cost cutting for newbies
How can you cut costs if you don't have them in the first instance to cut?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes