Parallels yesterday laid out a programme for helping independent software vendors to provide their apps in the SaaS model without having to rehash existing code. The operating system virtualisation outfit claimed that its SaaS FastTrack Program will give ISVs a quick and easy approach for getting their products in front of small …
Cost cutting for newbies
How can you cut costs if you don't have them in the first instance to cut?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked