Nintendo has shifted nearly 30m Wii consoles worldwide since releasing the unit in late 2006, the videogame giant’s Q1 financial results have revealed. For the three months ended 30 June 2008, Nintendo sold 5.1m Wii consoles worldwide – up from 3.4m units in the same period last year. In total, the firm's now sold 29.7m Wii …
Where's the conversion to £ for the lazy?
I'm surprised! Only one comment on such a story?
RE: Holy Smokes!
Must be looking at a different article, cause I count two.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great