Nintendo has shifted nearly 30m Wii consoles worldwide since releasing the unit in late 2006, the videogame giant’s Q1 financial results have revealed. For the three months ended 30 June 2008, Nintendo sold 5.1m Wii consoles worldwide – up from 3.4m units in the same period last year. In total, the firm's now sold 29.7m Wii …
Where's the conversion to £ for the lazy?
I'm surprised! Only one comment on such a story?
RE: Holy Smokes!
Must be looking at a different article, cause I count two.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst