Nintendo has shifted nearly 30m Wii consoles worldwide since releasing the unit in late 2006, the videogame giant’s Q1 financial results have revealed. For the three months ended 30 June 2008, Nintendo sold 5.1m Wii consoles worldwide – up from 3.4m units in the same period last year. In total, the firm's now sold 29.7m Wii …
Where's the conversion to £ for the lazy?
I'm surprised! Only one comment on such a story?
RE: Holy Smokes!
Must be looking at a different article, cause I count two.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook