There are two sides to every story, so goes the saying. But Panasonic has developed a phone that’ll always give you a different response, depending on which side you look at it from. Panasonic_Mirror_phone Panasonic's Mirror phone changes colours Technical details for the Mirror II 824P are somewhat sketchy, but it’s said …
Why oh why oh why
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity