Oracle has turned up the heat in its already torrid legal attack on SAP, accusing high-ranking executives throughout the German company of knowingly approving a program that illegally downloaded five terabytes worth of Oracle software and support materials. The allegations, which expand on accusations Oracle first aired 16 …
It is a semantic web based bot
that is why it makes no sense - but sort of gets a gist.
Terrabytes well that is a lot of info - but if Oracle held the copyright then SAP is in the wrong if they redistribute - hire RIAA (which sounds like, oh never mind).
Whats worse, the fact that one software company is stealing from another (Anyone remember "Oracle goes thru M$ Dumpster headlines"), or that fact that they were too stoopid to get caught!!!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date