Oracle has turned up the heat in its already torrid legal attack on SAP, accusing high-ranking executives throughout the German company of knowingly approving a program that illegally downloaded five terabytes worth of Oracle software and support materials. The allegations, which expand on accusations Oracle first aired 16 …
It is a semantic web based bot
that is why it makes no sense - but sort of gets a gist.
Terrabytes well that is a lot of info - but if Oracle held the copyright then SAP is in the wrong if they redistribute - hire RIAA (which sounds like, oh never mind).
Whats worse, the fact that one software company is stealing from another (Anyone remember "Oracle goes thru M$ Dumpster headlines"), or that fact that they were too stoopid to get caught!!!
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it