Oracle has turned up the heat in its already torrid legal attack on SAP, accusing high-ranking executives throughout the German company of knowingly approving a program that illegally downloaded five terabytes worth of Oracle software and support materials. The allegations, which expand on accusations Oracle first aired 16 …
It is a semantic web based bot
that is why it makes no sense - but sort of gets a gist.
Terrabytes well that is a lot of info - but if Oracle held the copyright then SAP is in the wrong if they redistribute - hire RIAA (which sounds like, oh never mind).
Whats worse, the fact that one software company is stealing from another (Anyone remember "Oracle goes thru M$ Dumpster headlines"), or that fact that they were too stoopid to get caught!!!
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review