Nintendo is currently embroiled in a fierce legal spat over its Wii Classic Controller, but the videogames giant still has enough spare time to lead the fight against software piracy. R4 Nintendo claims R4 cartridges are damaging videogame sales The firm, alongside 54 other Japanese software businesses, including Capcom, has …
Just like with the music industry, I think buying Nintendo games legally is less convenient than the illegal download and store on a single cartridge method the R4 offers.
I'm hoping the next DS gives us the option to buy online and download to flash memory direct to the device from any given Wifi hotspot!
best order one quick, thanks for the heads up!
R4 is not the only one
there's plenty of others out there, so fear not pirates !
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen