Nintendo is currently embroiled in a fierce legal spat over its Wii Classic Controller, but the videogames giant still has enough spare time to lead the fight against software piracy. R4 Nintendo claims R4 cartridges are damaging videogame sales The firm, alongside 54 other Japanese software businesses, including Capcom, has …
Just like with the music industry, I think buying Nintendo games legally is less convenient than the illegal download and store on a single cartridge method the R4 offers.
I'm hoping the next DS gives us the option to buy online and download to flash memory direct to the device from any given Wifi hotspot!
best order one quick, thanks for the heads up!
R4 is not the only one
there's plenty of others out there, so fear not pirates !
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS