Nintendo is currently embroiled in a fierce legal spat over its Wii Classic Controller, but the videogames giant still has enough spare time to lead the fight against software piracy. R4 Nintendo claims R4 cartridges are damaging videogame sales The firm, alongside 54 other Japanese software businesses, including Capcom, has …
Just like with the music industry, I think buying Nintendo games legally is less convenient than the illegal download and store on a single cartridge method the R4 offers.
I'm hoping the next DS gives us the option to buy online and download to flash memory direct to the device from any given Wifi hotspot!
best order one quick, thanks for the heads up!
R4 is not the only one
there's plenty of others out there, so fear not pirates !
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer