Microsoft confirmed its creation of a 60GB Xbox 360 earlier this month. And although the first such consoles aren’t expected to ship until next month, the machine’s already been seen in the wild. Sort of… Xbox_360_60GB Microsoft's 60GB Xbox 360 A picture has emerged on website Penny College of an Xbox 360 box, which is …
90nm GPU still
so will still overheat. You just have 40GB more DRM locked out content when you get the replacement back.
Interestingly, seems Microsoft is refurbishing old Xenon (pre-falcon) units, with new Opus motherboards, and has over a million of them stockpiled for replacements. I hope you don't get one of them, as it's got the orignal 120db DVD drives, and worse still no HDMI port..
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp