Microsoft confirmed its creation of a 60GB Xbox 360 earlier this month. And although the first such consoles aren’t expected to ship until next month, the machine’s already been seen in the wild. Sort of… Xbox_360_60GB Microsoft's 60GB Xbox 360 A picture has emerged on website Penny College of an Xbox 360 box, which is …
90nm GPU still
so will still overheat. You just have 40GB more DRM locked out content when you get the replacement back.
Interestingly, seems Microsoft is refurbishing old Xenon (pre-falcon) units, with new Opus motherboards, and has over a million of them stockpiled for replacements. I hope you don't get one of them, as it's got the orignal 120db DVD drives, and worse still no HDMI port..
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play