Microsoft confirmed its creation of a 60GB Xbox 360 earlier this month. And although the first such consoles aren’t expected to ship until next month, the machine’s already been seen in the wild. Sort of… Xbox_360_60GB Microsoft's 60GB Xbox 360 A picture has emerged on website Penny College of an Xbox 360 box, which is …
90nm GPU still
so will still overheat. You just have 40GB more DRM locked out content when you get the replacement back.
Interestingly, seems Microsoft is refurbishing old Xenon (pre-falcon) units, with new Opus motherboards, and has over a million of them stockpiled for replacements. I hope you don't get one of them, as it's got the orignal 120db DVD drives, and worse still no HDMI port..
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?