Microsoft confirmed its creation of a 60GB Xbox 360 earlier this month. And although the first such consoles aren’t expected to ship until next month, the machine’s already been seen in the wild. Sort of… Xbox_360_60GB Microsoft's 60GB Xbox 360 A picture has emerged on website Penny College of an Xbox 360 box, which is …
90nm GPU still
so will still overheat. You just have 40GB more DRM locked out content when you get the replacement back.
Interestingly, seems Microsoft is refurbishing old Xenon (pre-falcon) units, with new Opus motherboards, and has over a million of them stockpiled for replacements. I hope you don't get one of them, as it's got the orignal 120db DVD drives, and worse still no HDMI port..
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait