Microsoft confirmed its creation of a 60GB Xbox 360 earlier this month. And although the first such consoles aren’t expected to ship until next month, the machine’s already been seen in the wild. Sort of… Xbox_360_60GB Microsoft's 60GB Xbox 360 A picture has emerged on website Penny College of an Xbox 360 box, which is …
90nm GPU still
so will still overheat. You just have 40GB more DRM locked out content when you get the replacement back.
Interestingly, seems Microsoft is refurbishing old Xenon (pre-falcon) units, with new Opus motherboards, and has over a million of them stockpiled for replacements. I hope you don't get one of them, as it's got the orignal 120db DVD drives, and worse still no HDMI port..
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence