Korean police are hunting a loan broker thought to have fled to China after allegedly fencing nine million credit records. Police are working on the theory that Korean financial data files obtained by a Chinese hacker were resold by a 42-year-old go-between, named only by his surname Chun. The suspected crook, charged with …
So 2.7billion Wons don't make a right?
Couldn't find a "Crap Joke Alert" - sorry.....
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support