If you’ve bought an iPhone 3G and already scratched the display, then you’re probably feeling pretty depressed? Thankfully, retailer Brando is selling replacement touchscreens to transform the phone to its former glory. Brando_iphone_screen Brando's replacement screen for the iPhone 3G Unfortunately, the only information that …
Itchy and Scratchy?
I had (just sold it to a mate) a version 1 iPhone since its arrival in UK and, whilst i managed to scratch the chrome bezel and dropped it a few times, I never managed even the tiniest scratch on the screen. I think the glass is of decent watch quality. I've even run a key across it to impress others (sad).
I suppose it must be 'possible' to scratch it but ...
The screen is breakable
I've seen a few that have shattered on impact with the floor. Amazingly the touch bit still works fine.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst