If you’ve bought an iPhone 3G and already scratched the display, then you’re probably feeling pretty depressed? Thankfully, retailer Brando is selling replacement touchscreens to transform the phone to its former glory. Brando_iphone_screen Brando's replacement screen for the iPhone 3G Unfortunately, the only information that …
Itchy and Scratchy?
I had (just sold it to a mate) a version 1 iPhone since its arrival in UK and, whilst i managed to scratch the chrome bezel and dropped it a few times, I never managed even the tiniest scratch on the screen. I think the glass is of decent watch quality. I've even run a key across it to impress others (sad).
I suppose it must be 'possible' to scratch it but ...
The screen is breakable
I've seen a few that have shattered on impact with the floor. Amazingly the touch bit still works fine.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month