Reports have told us that mobile phones don’t increase the risk of brain cancer, others have stated the opposite. However, one doctor has issued a warning that mobile phone use should be limited, based on the findings of an unpublished medical study. According to a report by the International Herald Tribune, Dr Ronald Herberman …
I used to work for what now is the electric company E-on. Back under it's previous owner it carried out tests on the effect of working on sub stations within close proximity to cell sites. The results were clear that it would be damaging to the employee. Guidance was issued to all staff that the sub station powering the cell site should be turned off before any work commenced (this might sound a silly thing to say but suprising to most, the electric companies mainly tend to work on live equipment - how do you make a good join on a HV cable? - join it live and let it meld itself together - I kid you not!)
public smok... phoning! I don't want a passive health risk. Won't you think of the children!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!