The man who led Microsoft’s recent failed bid to buy Yahoo! is leaving the software giant after more than 15 years with the company. Kevin Johnson, president of Microsoft’s platforms and services division, is jumping ship amid a major shake-up at the company. Redmond is splitting Johnson’s old unit into two groups – one focusing …
Nothing new here. One "Ah Sh*t" wipes out a thousand "Atta-boys."
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked