The man who led Microsoft’s recent failed bid to buy Yahoo! is leaving the software giant after more than 15 years with the company. Kevin Johnson, president of Microsoft’s platforms and services division, is jumping ship amid a major shake-up at the company. Redmond is splitting Johnson’s old unit into two groups – one focusing …
Nothing new here. One "Ah Sh*t" wipes out a thousand "Atta-boys."
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great