Most people know the dangers of sticking cotton buds right into their ears, but how would you feel about doing the same with a pair of headphones, even if it meant better audio clarity? JVC HP-FXC50 In-ear 'phone drive locations: deeper with JVC Well, JVC wants you to do just that with its HP-FXC50 headphones, which actually …
Surely they would get a little... yucky. If you know what I mean.
marketing BS again
Given the price, it's quite possible that the target audience never heard of the real earphones. Those that really go deep into ear channel - like Etymotic, Shure, Ultimate Ears, Sensaphonics (or ACS in Britain).
Stupid sexy earphones.
I've got a pair of these so called noise removing ones...
It's horrible you can hear every movement of the ear phone chords,
and if you are walking with them you can hear the movements of your bones
on the paveement.
I don't mind the newer JVC earphones, they're quite good as a cheap alternative when you don't want to use your Ultimate Ears on the subway.
Can one be MORE DEAF?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire