Acer's Aspire One is coming under fire from early buyers for the sluggishness of its solid-state drive, so one intrepid hardware hacker has figured out how to replace it. It's not an easy job. A poster over at JKKMobile reports that the One's 8GB SSD is tucker under the motherboard - reaching it involves completely disassembling …
Why is the only sub-notebook I like the looks of so naf.
And it's all down to the combinations of spec.
I would gladly pay for a fast SSD, So I'm going to buy one with a 120GB 2.5" HDD and fit a 2.5" SSD myself. But what happened to the 6-cell battery? No retailer carries it.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait