Acer's Aspire One is coming under fire from early buyers for the sluggishness of its solid-state drive, so one intrepid hardware hacker has figured out how to replace it. It's not an easy job. A poster over at JKKMobile reports that the One's 8GB SSD is tucker under the motherboard - reaching it involves completely disassembling …
Why is the only sub-notebook I like the looks of so naf.
And it's all down to the combinations of spec.
I would gladly pay for a fast SSD, So I'm going to buy one with a 120GB 2.5" HDD and fit a 2.5" SSD myself. But what happened to the 6-cell battery? No retailer carries it.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars