Acer's Aspire One is coming under fire from early buyers for the sluggishness of its solid-state drive, so one intrepid hardware hacker has figured out how to replace it. It's not an easy job. A poster over at JKKMobile reports that the One's 8GB SSD is tucker under the motherboard - reaching it involves completely disassembling …
Why is the only sub-notebook I like the looks of so naf.
And it's all down to the combinations of spec.
I would gladly pay for a fast SSD, So I'm going to buy one with a 120GB 2.5" HDD and fit a 2.5" SSD myself. But what happened to the 6-cell battery? No retailer carries it.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?