Acer's Aspire One is coming under fire from early buyers for the sluggishness of its solid-state drive, so one intrepid hardware hacker has figured out how to replace it. It's not an easy job. A poster over at JKKMobile reports that the One's 8GB SSD is tucker under the motherboard - reaching it involves completely disassembling …
Why is the only sub-notebook I like the looks of so naf.
And it's all down to the combinations of spec.
I would gladly pay for a fast SSD, So I'm going to buy one with a 120GB 2.5" HDD and fit a 2.5" SSD myself. But what happened to the 6-cell battery? No retailer carries it.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad