Yahoo!'s profits took a significant tumble during its last fiscal quarter, falling 19 per cent from the same quarter last year. But CEO Jerry Yang says the company's health is pretty darn good considering the turmoil that's surrounded it since Ballmer came calling back in February. "The indicators of Yahoo!'s progress are …
Yahoo! is! doomed! That! is! all!
whether google will buy them out within two years?
I feel sorry for those individuals who held onto this stock in belief it will come back. Now many people have lost so much off of it they are forced to hang onto it in hopes that somewhere/sometime in the future it will get back up above 30.
I don't see why Yang is so up about the revenue; it is way down, and far below estimates. Against competitors it is laughable. His pride has hurt a lot of investors out there who will not soon forget.
Maybe they'll buy AOL and they'll sink together
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015