Yahoo!'s profits took a significant tumble during its last fiscal quarter, falling 19 per cent from the same quarter last year. But CEO Jerry Yang says the company's health is pretty darn good considering the turmoil that's surrounded it since Ballmer came calling back in February. "The indicators of Yahoo!'s progress are …
Yahoo! is! doomed! That! is! all!
whether google will buy them out within two years?
I feel sorry for those individuals who held onto this stock in belief it will come back. Now many people have lost so much off of it they are forced to hang onto it in hopes that somewhere/sometime in the future it will get back up above 30.
I don't see why Yang is so up about the revenue; it is way down, and far below estimates. Against competitors it is laughable. His pride has hurt a lot of investors out there who will not soon forget.
Maybe they'll buy AOL and they'll sink together
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call