The technology behind the Star Wars MP3 player is hardly light years ahead, but the unit’s kitsch value alone means it’s sure to excite some of the film’s fanatics. Star_warz_MP3_01 The Star Wars MP3 player: impressive, most impressive? Sadly, the player’s major drawback is that it only has a 512MB internal memory and there’s …
From the Antiwues Roadshow viewer
Buy them and for God's sake KEEP IT IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Because quite frankly you can't actually want to use it. Or get it out in public.
Paris because she knows all about getting it out in public. <--Unoriginal, but true.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun