The technology behind the Star Wars MP3 player is hardly light years ahead, but the unit’s kitsch value alone means it’s sure to excite some of the film’s fanatics. Star_warz_MP3_01 The Star Wars MP3 player: impressive, most impressive? Sadly, the player’s major drawback is that it only has a 512MB internal memory and there’s …
From the Antiwues Roadshow viewer
Buy them and for God's sake KEEP IT IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Because quite frankly you can't actually want to use it. Or get it out in public.
Paris because she knows all about getting it out in public. <--Unoriginal, but true.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire