The technology behind the Star Wars MP3 player is hardly light years ahead, but the unit’s kitsch value alone means it’s sure to excite some of the film’s fanatics. Star_warz_MP3_01 The Star Wars MP3 player: impressive, most impressive? Sadly, the player’s major drawback is that it only has a 512MB internal memory and there’s …
From the Antiwues Roadshow viewer
Buy them and for God's sake KEEP IT IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Because quite frankly you can't actually want to use it. Or get it out in public.
Paris because she knows all about getting it out in public. <--Unoriginal, but true.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY