The technology behind the Star Wars MP3 player is hardly light years ahead, but the unit’s kitsch value alone means it’s sure to excite some of the film’s fanatics. Star_warz_MP3_01 The Star Wars MP3 player: impressive, most impressive? Sadly, the player’s major drawback is that it only has a 512MB internal memory and there’s …
From the Antiwues Roadshow viewer
Buy them and for God's sake KEEP IT IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Because quite frankly you can't actually want to use it. Or get it out in public.
Paris because she knows all about getting it out in public. <--Unoriginal, but true.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad