The technology behind the Star Wars MP3 player is hardly light years ahead, but the unit’s kitsch value alone means it’s sure to excite some of the film’s fanatics. Star_warz_MP3_01 The Star Wars MP3 player: impressive, most impressive? Sadly, the player’s major drawback is that it only has a 512MB internal memory and there’s …
From the Antiwues Roadshow viewer
Buy them and for God's sake KEEP IT IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Because quite frankly you can't actually want to use it. Or get it out in public.
Paris because she knows all about getting it out in public. <--Unoriginal, but true.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search