The arrival of a swathe of iPhone 3G accessories was inevitable after the handset's release. The latest one’s a backup battery that’ll juice up your handset when you’re away from a power socket. iPhone_battery The Backup Battery for iPhone 3G: power in no time The 1400mAh rechargeable battery can be charged through the iPhone …
Iphone gets 3" longer
As if IPhone wasnt already big enough they have made something that sticks out a further 3" what a bunch of morons! iPhone now had iCaravan
I totally agree with above. This is a stupid invention, and will deffinatly flop.
clip on to the back would have been better
Better a thicker "phone" than a longer one ... easier to handle.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!