HDMI may be the best technology for connecting up your HD TV, but that hasn't stopped some punters complaining that the cables slip out too easily. Panasonic now reckons it has the solution. Some observers have suggested the companies behind HDMI design a version of the connector with locking screws of the kind found on VGA and …
There's already adapters that do similar
Cables To Go has various HDMI adapters that have even more flexibility.
Need a USB-style one
... for in-car stereos that have USB connectors. Mine gets quite annoying at times but a usb connector that can rotate/bend would be very handy!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun