HDMI may be the best technology for connecting up your HD TV, but that hasn't stopped some punters complaining that the cables slip out too easily. Panasonic now reckons it has the solution. Some observers have suggested the companies behind HDMI design a version of the connector with locking screws of the kind found on VGA and …
There's already adapters that do similar
Cables To Go has various HDMI adapters that have even more flexibility.
Need a USB-style one
... for in-car stereos that have USB connectors. Mine gets quite annoying at times but a usb connector that can rotate/bend would be very handy!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market