HDMI may be the best technology for connecting up your HD TV, but that hasn't stopped some punters complaining that the cables slip out too easily. Panasonic now reckons it has the solution. Some observers have suggested the companies behind HDMI design a version of the connector with locking screws of the kind found on VGA and …
There's already adapters that do similar
Cables To Go has various HDMI adapters that have even more flexibility.
Need a USB-style one
... for in-car stereos that have USB connectors. Mine gets quite annoying at times but a usb connector that can rotate/bend would be very handy!
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search