HDMI may be the best technology for connecting up your HD TV, but that hasn't stopped some punters complaining that the cables slip out too easily. Panasonic now reckons it has the solution. Some observers have suggested the companies behind HDMI design a version of the connector with locking screws of the kind found on VGA and …
There's already adapters that do similar
Cables To Go has various HDMI adapters that have even more flexibility.
Need a USB-style one
... for in-car stereos that have USB connectors. Mine gets quite annoying at times but a usb connector that can rotate/bend would be very handy!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM