Fujitsu has unveiled what it claims is the world’s highest capacity 2.5in external hard drive, the only problem being that… er… it’s not. Fujitsu_handy_drive Fujitsu's 500GB 2.5in drive The company claims that the HandyDrive storage unit features “the world's highest capacity 2.5in external hard disk drive with up to 500GB of …
Fix the title
Fix the title - it says half-a-gig, but this HD is 500gig (a.k.a. half-a-terabyte). :P
Or proof-read your comments? :-)
Seriously, mea culpa. The error is the proof-reader's.
soon will be obsolete
gor god sake people, take it easy on editor.
By the way, it's a waste of silicons create something will obsolete in a few months with no one wants. Nano-drive run on chips will soon on market before 2010. The size about credit card on 3.5mm thickness hold 300 Gig will virtually knock all the spin wheel off the shelves.
slow half -tera
I got my buffalo 500gb drive a week before Lacie told me theirs was finally available. So I guess that makes fujitsu a bit slow.
Fujitsu v. LaCie
If you go over and read the comments on the linked story about the LaCie drive, you'll find a lot of people kvetching about drive reliability. I myself have had two DeathStars; never again. On the other hand, I've a five-year-old Fujitsu that gets knocked about on a daily basis and just works - on a daily basis.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM