More evidence has emerged that Apple's about to refresh its laptop line-up: the company is claimed to have upped its circuit-board orders by 20 per cent. So say sources cited by Chinese-language newspaper the Commercial Times. That increase is over and above the volume of PCBs Apple is said to have ordered for Q2. Of course, …
The most recent MBP refresh was March/April 2008. I think the author need to get his Macbooks and Macbook Pro's distinguished.
It even says so on the Apple US website!
Not a massive update, as i recall... slightly faster processors, different graphics cards and multi touch trackpad.... this sounds like the major update i've been waiting for - hooray!!
Though a higher res screen and back lit keyboard could tempt me to a Macbook...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)