More evidence has emerged that Apple's about to refresh its laptop line-up: the company is claimed to have upped its circuit-board orders by 20 per cent. So say sources cited by Chinese-language newspaper the Commercial Times. That increase is over and above the volume of PCBs Apple is said to have ordered for Q2. Of course, …
The most recent MBP refresh was March/April 2008. I think the author need to get his Macbooks and Macbook Pro's distinguished.
It even says so on the Apple US website!
Not a massive update, as i recall... slightly faster processors, different graphics cards and multi touch trackpad.... this sounds like the major update i've been waiting for - hooray!!
Though a higher res screen and back lit keyboard could tempt me to a Macbook...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging