The Sidekick handset's been released in so many versions that we’re starting to get confused. Now it’s come to light that another model’s set to slide onto the market within two weeks. According to a report by BGR, the latest model is called, ingeniously, the Sidekick 2008. The website’s managed to lay its hands on, what looks …
Does it have...
...an extra-large 5 key...? http://www.trashbat.co.ck/t12/index.html
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor