The Sidekick handset's been released in so many versions that we’re starting to get confused. Now it’s come to light that another model’s set to slide onto the market within two weeks. According to a report by BGR, the latest model is called, ingeniously, the Sidekick 2008. The website’s managed to lay its hands on, what looks …
Does it have...
...an extra-large 5 key...? http://www.trashbat.co.ck/t12/index.html
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait