The Sidekick handset's been released in so many versions that we’re starting to get confused. Now it’s come to light that another model’s set to slide onto the market within two weeks. According to a report by BGR, the latest model is called, ingeniously, the Sidekick 2008. The website’s managed to lay its hands on, what looks …
Does it have...
...an extra-large 5 key...? http://www.trashbat.co.ck/t12/index.html
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat