Sony has just taken the wraps off its new consumer-oriented laptop, a machine that promises true movie-friendly 16:9 aspect ratio viewing thanks to a "unique" 16.4in, 1600 x 900 display. The Vaio FW series is based on Intel's Centrino 2 platform - aka 'Montevina' - but then so are dozens of laptops being launched this week. What …
Not really the 1st.
I am an Acer Partner and find this interest as Acer have had the Acer Gemstone Blue Edition laptop out for a couple of months true 16:9 1080P screens and blu-ray, best of all they have also teamed up with Dolby and put a "good effort" for laptop speakers and put a 2.1 speaker system in the laptop. Specs and pricing is similar to Sony however Acer has the a larger screen on offer 18.X" as well as the 16.4".
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan