EMC ignored internal discrimination claims from female employees whilst fighting a class action lawsuit filed by other female employees. That is the claim made by ex-EMC VP Paul Goetz in papers filed with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) and the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. It …
>>"alleging he copied confidential EMC files to his PC's hard drive and has not returned them."
Even assuming you ever had them, and still have them, and feel like giving the company proof you had them, how do you 'return' copies of a confidential file in a way that gives people any confidence it's still confidential?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst