EMC ignored internal discrimination claims from female employees whilst fighting a class action lawsuit filed by other female employees. That is the claim made by ex-EMC VP Paul Goetz in papers filed with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) and the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. It …
>>"alleging he copied confidential EMC files to his PC's hard drive and has not returned them."
Even assuming you ever had them, and still have them, and feel like giving the company proof you had them, how do you 'return' copies of a confidential file in a way that gives people any confidence it's still confidential?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE