EMC ignored internal discrimination claims from female employees whilst fighting a class action lawsuit filed by other female employees. That is the claim made by ex-EMC VP Paul Goetz in papers filed with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) and the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. It …
>>"alleging he copied confidential EMC files to his PC's hard drive and has not returned them."
Even assuming you ever had them, and still have them, and feel like giving the company proof you had them, how do you 'return' copies of a confidential file in a way that gives people any confidence it's still confidential?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs