Gamers have argued about the Wii’s ability to aid weight loss since the console’s launch. But now we've got an answer, thanks to a professional footballer. Conall Murtagh, 23, plays football for Wrexham and is also a student. He’s just picked up a degree in physiology from Manchester University for studying the health benefits …
though you might think it obvious......
"The result - though you might think it obvious - the harder your work, the more energy you expend and the more weight you lose."
Yeah I do think its obvious, possibly because it is obvious, glaringly so!
Is this really the product of three years study?
Paris , because even she could have worked that one out!
@ Phil Irwin
This is not the result of 3 years of study, but rather a final year (read final couple of months) project of someone that studied for a BSc. Hardly newsworthy, except for the fact the guy also happens to be a footy player.
"Is this really the product of three years study?"
Probably not, sounds like a final year project. Which most commonly is a double module. So like 1/6 of a years work.
...when there are far more pleasant ways of expending energy i.e. a long session of in-bed (or anywhere else) exercises. It also has the advantage of benefiting both partners !!
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call