Nintendo is to bring "an unmatched level of precision" to the Wii's ability to work out where a player's flinging the Wii Remote. Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Nintendo's Wii Motion Plus: super-sensitive add-on Due to be announced later today at the E3 games industry show, the Wii MotionPlus is a small unit that plugs onto the end …
Sony Will Announce
something great, something miles better than this
nintendo is going to regret their pathetic attempts at capturing this generation and all you xbox cretins are going to cry
Why didn't they just slap this techno in the controller to begin with?
Are "new" controllers going to have it integrated?
Are they going to replace my wobbly rubber Wiimote jackets with some that are capacious enough to accommodate this new widget?
Enquiring minds, ya-da ya-da.
only thing sony can announce that would be miles better than this is that they are going to QA test out their crap hardware before they sell it.
Sony will announce...
....some decent games for the PS3?
It's due if we're honest cos other than that there really is f**k all decent about the PS3 apart from the fact it can play Blu Ray quite well.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?