Belkin will release a 200Mb/s powerline Ethernet adaptor this autumn that's capable of linking in up to three devices across your network. Belkin Powerline AV+ Belkin's Powerline AV+: hook up up to three Ethernet devices The Powerline AV+ plugs straight into a power socket and links to a broadband router-connected second …
I would have thought Belkin might have considered the (somewhat cheaper) alternative of a standard 1-port Powerline adapter, and one of those terribly complex devices called a switch. For about half the price.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer