Belkin will release a 200Mb/s powerline Ethernet adaptor this autumn that's capable of linking in up to three devices across your network. Belkin Powerline AV+ Belkin's Powerline AV+: hook up up to three Ethernet devices The Powerline AV+ plugs straight into a power socket and links to a broadband router-connected second …
I would have thought Belkin might have considered the (somewhat cheaper) alternative of a standard 1-port Powerline adapter, and one of those terribly complex devices called a switch. For about half the price.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?