Oracle is preparing to release 45 security patches on Tuesday 15 July as part of its quarterly update cycle. The updates cover unspecified security bugs across multiple Oracle products including its Oracle Database, Application Server, E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft business applications. Some of the updates address …
What overtime? Companies like mine clamping down on overtime, these patches will be put in by us first thing in the morning or "time in lieu", I'm afraid!
Still so many more patches to go
Why anyone purchases Oracle products is beyond me. As a contracted pen tester, it is a product which causes nightmares for me. Working ways to mitigate the holes without taking a bite out of a budget is a big challenge. Hurry up Oracle.... I'd like to take a vacation!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star