Oracle is preparing to release 45 security patches on Tuesday 15 July as part of its quarterly update cycle. The updates cover unspecified security bugs across multiple Oracle products including its Oracle Database, Application Server, E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft business applications. Some of the updates address …
What overtime? Companies like mine clamping down on overtime, these patches will be put in by us first thing in the morning or "time in lieu", I'm afraid!
Still so many more patches to go
Why anyone purchases Oracle products is beyond me. As a contracted pen tester, it is a product which causes nightmares for me. Working ways to mitigate the holes without taking a bite out of a budget is a big challenge. Hurry up Oracle.... I'd like to take a vacation!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS