Oracle is preparing to release 45 security patches on Tuesday 15 July as part of its quarterly update cycle. The updates cover unspecified security bugs across multiple Oracle products including its Oracle Database, Application Server, E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft business applications. Some of the updates address …
What overtime? Companies like mine clamping down on overtime, these patches will be put in by us first thing in the morning or "time in lieu", I'm afraid!
Still so many more patches to go
Why anyone purchases Oracle products is beyond me. As a contracted pen tester, it is a product which causes nightmares for me. Working ways to mitigate the holes without taking a bite out of a budget is a big challenge. Hurry up Oracle.... I'd like to take a vacation!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about