Thales, the French defence electronics firm, is buying hardware-based encryption specialist nCipher for around £50.7m ($100.3m). This works out at 300p a share, a 15 per cent premium of nCipher's closing price in London on Thursday and double Wednesday's closing price. Cambridge, UK-based nCipher's stock has been on the up and …
Thales! The company whose radar failed this week in Dublin airport for the fifth time in as many weeks, causing hours of mayhem for thousands of people. And on this occasion their engineers actually diagnosed the problem, so it _might_ not recur.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe