Thales, the French defence electronics firm, is buying hardware-based encryption specialist nCipher for around £50.7m ($100.3m). This works out at 300p a share, a 15 per cent premium of nCipher's closing price in London on Thursday and double Wednesday's closing price. Cambridge, UK-based nCipher's stock has been on the up and …
Thales! The company whose radar failed this week in Dublin airport for the fifth time in as many weeks, causing hours of mayhem for thousands of people. And on this occasion their engineers actually diagnosed the problem, so it _might_ not recur.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst