It’s already been rumoured that Sony’s designing a wireless controller that breaks into two sections. But the electronics giant may have been beaten to it by a similar controller design that’s codenamed 'Darwin'. darwin_white_01 Motus Games' Darwin: breaks into two parts Darwin comprises two tube-shaped controllers that can …
For girls and w***ers
to practice with by the looks of that photo...
"controller that breaks into two sections"
Groundbreaking? Pfft! The ZX Spectrum had that *years* ago - it was called the 'Quickshot II', (and it usually happened while playing Daley Thompson's Decathlon).
Half the world are girls and the other half are guys so it seems they have 100% coverage on this one :)
I make that 150% coverage. 50% are girls and 100% are ...
Paris because she proves my point
I used my wii mote on my mum
and she didnt like it.
she liked the ps3 one so there, you don't get it do you?
The Ps3 always wins.
I'd like to remind society that not all girls/women are Wii-style supporters. I'm a dualshock fan *and* I have boobies. Shock horror!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015