The Wii’s convoluted text-entry system has always been a bone of contention for gamers. But now manufacturer Logic 3 is set to end all that with its latest invention: a Wii keyboard. Logic3_wii_keyboard Logic 3's Wii keyboard: tap-tap-tapping fun The Wii Keyboard for Wii Game Pad does exactly what it says on the tin. It …
How do you register a trademark?
... this is just a USB wireless keyboard. I use my Logitech USB wireless keyboard on my Wii and 360 just fine.
Or you can just use a USB keyboard...
plugged into the USB port on the Wii. Even some Wireless with USB receivers ones work.
I take it that 'Wii Keyboard for Wii Game Pad' is a poor way of indicating that it plugs directly in to the Wiimote?
What isn't obvious from the article or photo is that it clips onto a controller so it's only around 4" wide!
Great for kids maybe but not for us with grown up thumbs...nice idea but I'll stick with logitech's effort, ta.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked