Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 appears ready to go after months of delay, as the company is taking steps to begin selling the database. The company said today that it's putting SQL Server 2008 on its August price list, for customers and partners to begin purchases. Release to manufacturing has been promised sometime during the …
pfft, what? There's only about 12 SQL 2005 servers in production so far. Calm down with the new versions of things dammit!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24