Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 appears ready to go after months of delay, as the company is taking steps to begin selling the database. The company said today that it's putting SQL Server 2008 on its August price list, for customers and partners to begin purchases. Release to manufacturing has been promised sometime during the …
pfft, what? There's only about 12 SQL 2005 servers in production so far. Calm down with the new versions of things dammit!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers