Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 appears ready to go after months of delay, as the company is taking steps to begin selling the database. The company said today that it's putting SQL Server 2008 on its August price list, for customers and partners to begin purchases. Release to manufacturing has been promised sometime during the …
pfft, what? There's only about 12 SQL 2005 servers in production so far. Calm down with the new versions of things dammit!
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry