We’ve watched the dual Anamorphic Equalizers pulse as they guide wannabe Michael Knights across the alkaline flats, but, until now, Mio’s never confirmed whether the Knight Rider satnav was real. Well, it is. Mio has put fans of 1980s telly out of their panting misery and confessed that it will release the Knight Rider satnav …
We need more Bort satnavs in the gift shop.
I repeat, we are sold out of Bort satnavs!
RE: We need more Bort satnavs in the gift shop
Robert, i'm glad somebody spotted it.
I'm not normally one for gimmicks, but this one manages to be such a winning combination of cheesiness and cool that I have to have it!
I'm still waiting...
...for the one with a nice feminine contralto.
(I have a female truck.)
Where do I get it?
Great. So where do I get it when it goes on sale?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst