We’ve watched the dual Anamorphic Equalizers pulse as they guide wannabe Michael Knights across the alkaline flats, but, until now, Mio’s never confirmed whether the Knight Rider satnav was real. Well, it is. Mio has put fans of 1980s telly out of their panting misery and confessed that it will release the Knight Rider satnav …
We need more Bort satnavs in the gift shop.
I repeat, we are sold out of Bort satnavs!
RE: We need more Bort satnavs in the gift shop
Robert, i'm glad somebody spotted it.
I'm not normally one for gimmicks, but this one manages to be such a winning combination of cheesiness and cool that I have to have it!
I'm still waiting...
...for the one with a nice feminine contralto.
(I have a female truck.)
Where do I get it?
Great. So where do I get it when it goes on sale?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base