We’ve watched the dual Anamorphic Equalizers pulse as they guide wannabe Michael Knights across the alkaline flats, but, until now, Mio’s never confirmed whether the Knight Rider satnav was real. Well, it is. Mio has put fans of 1980s telly out of their panting misery and confessed that it will release the Knight Rider satnav …
We need more Bort satnavs in the gift shop.
I repeat, we are sold out of Bort satnavs!
RE: We need more Bort satnavs in the gift shop
Robert, i'm glad somebody spotted it.
I'm not normally one for gimmicks, but this one manages to be such a winning combination of cheesiness and cool that I have to have it!
I'm still waiting...
...for the one with a nice feminine contralto.
(I have a female truck.)
Where do I get it?
Great. So where do I get it when it goes on sale?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory