When Nvidia - allegedly - entered into an anti-Atom alliance with VIA, it was really preparing the ground to improve its negotiations with Intel. Allegedly. So say the latest rumours about rumours about rumours. Nvidia, VIA and Intel are, of course, saying nothing. Claims that Nvidia and VIA were teaming up to take on Intel's …
Hopefully this wrangling won't be the death knell (or too much of a further delay) for the commercialisation of the Via Nano... Not too optimistic though.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display