When Nvidia - allegedly - entered into an anti-Atom alliance with VIA, it was really preparing the ground to improve its negotiations with Intel. Allegedly. So say the latest rumours about rumours about rumours. Nvidia, VIA and Intel are, of course, saying nothing. Claims that Nvidia and VIA were teaming up to take on Intel's …
Hopefully this wrangling won't be the death knell (or too much of a further delay) for the commercialisation of the Via Nano... Not too optimistic though.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad