When Nvidia - allegedly - entered into an anti-Atom alliance with VIA, it was really preparing the ground to improve its negotiations with Intel. Allegedly. So say the latest rumours about rumours about rumours. Nvidia, VIA and Intel are, of course, saying nothing. Claims that Nvidia and VIA were teaming up to take on Intel's …
Hopefully this wrangling won't be the death knell (or too much of a further delay) for the commercialisation of the Via Nano... Not too optimistic though.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK