When Nvidia - allegedly - entered into an anti-Atom alliance with VIA, it was really preparing the ground to improve its negotiations with Intel. Allegedly. So say the latest rumours about rumours about rumours. Nvidia, VIA and Intel are, of course, saying nothing. Claims that Nvidia and VIA were teaming up to take on Intel's …
Hopefully this wrangling won't be the death knell (or too much of a further delay) for the commercialisation of the Via Nano... Not too optimistic though.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can