The second of our three sub-£300 Blu-ray players is this little baby from Sharp. It comes in at £250, and it provides a decent range of features. But how well does it perform? Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com Related Video Review Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc player More video reviews at ChannelFlip.com …
...so see my comments on the Sony review as the same stands true here....
Let me guess Part 3 of your mini review will be the Samsung BDP1400?
Despite the fact that the BDP1500 and Panasonic DMP-BD30 are both available for significantly less than £300 (ok the Panasonic isn't exactly significantly less) and offer far more features and are Profile 1.1 compliant!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes