The second of our three sub-£300 Blu-ray players is this little baby from Sharp. It comes in at £250, and it provides a decent range of features. But how well does it perform? Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com Related Video Review Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc player More video reviews at ChannelFlip.com …
...so see my comments on the Sony review as the same stands true here....
Let me guess Part 3 of your mini review will be the Samsung BDP1400?
Despite the fact that the BDP1500 and Panasonic DMP-BD30 are both available for significantly less than £300 (ok the Panasonic isn't exactly significantly less) and offer far more features and are Profile 1.1 compliant!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL