The second of our three sub-£300 Blu-ray players is this little baby from Sharp. It comes in at £250, and it provides a decent range of features. But how well does it perform? Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com Related Video Review Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc player More video reviews at ChannelFlip.com …
...so see my comments on the Sony review as the same stands true here....
Let me guess Part 3 of your mini review will be the Samsung BDP1400?
Despite the fact that the BDP1500 and Panasonic DMP-BD30 are both available for significantly less than £300 (ok the Panasonic isn't exactly significantly less) and offer far more features and are Profile 1.1 compliant!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise