The second of our three sub-£300 Blu-ray players is this little baby from Sharp. It comes in at £250, and it provides a decent range of features. But how well does it perform? Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com Related Video Review Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc player More video reviews at ChannelFlip.com …
...so see my comments on the Sony review as the same stands true here....
Let me guess Part 3 of your mini review will be the Samsung BDP1400?
Despite the fact that the BDP1500 and Panasonic DMP-BD30 are both available for significantly less than £300 (ok the Panasonic isn't exactly significantly less) and offer far more features and are Profile 1.1 compliant!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?