The second of our three sub-£300 Blu-ray players is this little baby from Sharp. It comes in at £250, and it provides a decent range of features. But how well does it perform? Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com Related Video Review Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc player More video reviews at ChannelFlip.com …
...so see my comments on the Sony review as the same stands true here....
Let me guess Part 3 of your mini review will be the Samsung BDP1400?
Despite the fact that the BDP1500 and Panasonic DMP-BD30 are both available for significantly less than £300 (ok the Panasonic isn't exactly significantly less) and offer far more features and are Profile 1.1 compliant!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL