Asus UK has formally announced the rumoured Eee PC 904, adding the version that runs Windows XP to its website. The gain: a bigger keyboard. The loss: it doesn't use an Intel Atom processor. As expected, the Small, Cheap Computer - formally, the 904HD XP - is based around the large chassis of the 1000 series but sports the same …
eeepc: let's see how many variations we can make
But where are the 901's?
So far no sign of the 901's in any shops, online or otherwise, despite "going on sale" on the 1st of July.
Fed up waiting, will probably buy an Aspire one now....Play at least seem to have idea when they'll arrive in stock.
Paris + obligitory 8.9" fnaar fnaar one liner.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON