Asus UK has formally announced the rumoured Eee PC 904, adding the version that runs Windows XP to its website. The gain: a bigger keyboard. The loss: it doesn't use an Intel Atom processor. As expected, the Small, Cheap Computer - formally, the 904HD XP - is based around the large chassis of the 1000 series but sports the same …
eeepc: let's see how many variations we can make
But where are the 901's?
So far no sign of the 901's in any shops, online or otherwise, despite "going on sale" on the 1st of July.
Fed up waiting, will probably buy an Aspire one now....Play at least seem to have idea when they'll arrive in stock.
Paris + obligitory 8.9" fnaar fnaar one liner.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop