Asus UK has formally announced the rumoured Eee PC 904, adding the version that runs Windows XP to its website. The gain: a bigger keyboard. The loss: it doesn't use an Intel Atom processor. As expected, the Small, Cheap Computer - formally, the 904HD XP - is based around the large chassis of the 1000 series but sports the same …
eeepc: let's see how many variations we can make
But where are the 901's?
So far no sign of the 901's in any shops, online or otherwise, despite "going on sale" on the 1st of July.
Fed up waiting, will probably buy an Aspire one now....Play at least seem to have idea when they'll arrive in stock.
Paris + obligitory 8.9" fnaar fnaar one liner.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging