Asus UK has formally announced the rumoured Eee PC 904, adding the version that runs Windows XP to its website. The gain: a bigger keyboard. The loss: it doesn't use an Intel Atom processor. As expected, the Small, Cheap Computer - formally, the 904HD XP - is based around the large chassis of the 1000 series but sports the same …
eeepc: let's see how many variations we can make
But where are the 901's?
So far no sign of the 901's in any shops, online or otherwise, despite "going on sale" on the 1st of July.
Fed up waiting, will probably buy an Aspire one now....Play at least seem to have idea when they'll arrive in stock.
Paris + obligitory 8.9" fnaar fnaar one liner.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?