Critical bug fixes are on the agenda for this month's monthly patch update from Microsoft. The four "important" fixes due out next Tuesday (8 July) for Microsoft SQL Server and Exchange as well as a brace of fixes for Windows. One of the Windows fixes affects Vista and poses a "remote code execution" risk, something that would …
"an update for its Malicious Software Removal Tool."
Wouldn't that remove Vista?
Why am I reading this on a Sunday?
Paris, cause she would have Sunday off too.
<wakes with a snort>
Another Windows security patch story? hah. Typical of Gates and Misroshaft. Never had security problems when I was in Poonah with the 7th Cavalry. All our abacusses... abaci... abacupoi... my abacus worked fine, and so did all the others without needing endless fixes. And why? Because they were good British engineering, that's why, made in the best British sweatshops in Rangoon... <goes back to sleep>
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix