back to article Logitech Pure Fi Anywhere iPod speakers

An almost infinite number of iPod speaker sets are now available, but one manufacturer that's kept up a consistent quality with its music-player peripherals is Logitech. Measuring 335 x 90 x 40mm, and weighing 726g, these are not the most portable of portable speakers. They're too big to fall under the go-anywhere travel- …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Hikoki

Which better and less expensive ones??

´With the volume up full, less thunderous tracks like I Just Want To Celebrate by Rare Earth fared better, but we've heard better from smaller and less expensive offerings. The Stereo XL mode makes things a little better, but not all that much.´

I´m interested in some of those, could you recommend some better-performing and cheaper ones ? Thanks

2. Maryland, USA

Pure Fi review is Pure BS

I upgraded to Pure Fi from Logitech's earlier speaker, a model that had already earned accolades on several iPod sites. The Pure Fi improves on the original in every respect. It's louder; the bass is a bit stronger; for slim traveling, the AC power adapter can now be stored in the iPod slot (neat!); and it's beautiful, especially in black.

I agree, though, that the Pure Fi turns itself off or goes into sleep mode after too short an interval. It needs a good 5+ seconds to wake up.

I don't even own an iPod, yet I use my Pure Fi at work. When I go to a presentation, I take it with me, together with a mini-to-mini cord. If the presenter's laptop can't connect properly to the loudspeaker, I plug in the Logitech and become the hero. I also use it when running a booth at conferences.

One of my clients at work liked mine so much, she ordered one, too.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like