Who'd have thought a bad haircut and rocking backwards and forwards in your chair like a child with ADD could pass as must-have traits? Yet, such was the cult of Bill Gates at Microsoft, company employees adopted these to become more like their boss. Then there's ballistic Steve Ballmer, shouting so hard at one event his throat …
Where's the ogg?
DO WANT! ...Please?
Re: Where's the ogg?
It's UK publication, no software patents....
Not just ogg
It won't play on my TBBTABABOS (two-baked-beans-tins-attached-by-a-bit-of-string) rig either.
For God's sake RegPodMeisters, you really do need to support every possible hardware / software / codec / OS / language combination if you're going to do it at all properly.
Paris, because she wants it her way too
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize