Who'd have thought a bad haircut and rocking backwards and forwards in your chair like a child with ADD could pass as must-have traits? Yet, such was the cult of Bill Gates at Microsoft, company employees adopted these to become more like their boss. Then there's ballistic Steve Ballmer, shouting so hard at one event his throat …
Where's the ogg?
DO WANT! ...Please?
Re: Where's the ogg?
It's UK publication, no software patents....
Not just ogg
It won't play on my TBBTABABOS (two-baked-beans-tins-attached-by-a-bit-of-string) rig either.
For God's sake RegPodMeisters, you really do need to support every possible hardware / software / codec / OS / language combination if you're going to do it at all properly.
Paris, because she wants it her way too
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs