Who'd have thought a bad haircut and rocking backwards and forwards in your chair like a child with ADD could pass as must-have traits? Yet, such was the cult of Bill Gates at Microsoft, company employees adopted these to become more like their boss. Then there's ballistic Steve Ballmer, shouting so hard at one event his throat …
Where's the ogg?
DO WANT! ...Please?
Re: Where's the ogg?
It's UK publication, no software patents....
Not just ogg
It won't play on my TBBTABABOS (two-baked-beans-tins-attached-by-a-bit-of-string) rig either.
For God's sake RegPodMeisters, you really do need to support every possible hardware / software / codec / OS / language combination if you're going to do it at all properly.
Paris, because she wants it her way too
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs