Who'd have thought a bad haircut and rocking backwards and forwards in your chair like a child with ADD could pass as must-have traits? Yet, such was the cult of Bill Gates at Microsoft, company employees adopted these to become more like their boss. Then there's ballistic Steve Ballmer, shouting so hard at one event his throat …
Where's the ogg?
DO WANT! ...Please?
Re: Where's the ogg?
It's UK publication, no software patents....
Not just ogg
It won't play on my TBBTABABOS (two-baked-beans-tins-attached-by-a-bit-of-string) rig either.
For God's sake RegPodMeisters, you really do need to support every possible hardware / software / codec / OS / language combination if you're going to do it at all properly.
Paris, because she wants it her way too
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes