AMD will follow up last week's launch of the Radeon HD 4870 graphics card with the anticipated two-chip version in August, Asian sites have claimed. The 4870 X2, like its predecessor, the 3870 X2, essentially sports a pair of GPUs, each with its own memory bank, and operating co-operatively using AMD's CrossFire technology. No …
AMD does it again, AMD still rules!
HI, AMD is on the way back up top, mark my word!!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats