AMD's next-gen southbridge chip, called the SB800 and revealed yesterday, is being designed with the company's 'Fusion' processor in mind. Details of the part have just appeared on Spanish-language site ChileHardware. It posted an AMD slide that provides a run-down of the SB800's features. Most are the customary speed and …
Hybrid crossfire with no onboard graphics just in CPU
Hi, this would be really cool, use the cpu graphics hybrid with PCIE graphics!!!! AMD's innovation returns NOW!!!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)