It’s a familiar story for most computer programmers. You can write in C++ while you’re asleep and you could have a stab at creating a program using Java™ as well. However when it comes to Visual Basic you haven’t got a clue. Balancing which languages you specialise in and keeping a well-rounded knowledge of the hundreds of …
Pete Norvig said it best
What about a reliable language...
...like Ada? An Ada 2005 compiler is out with a free IDE (released under GPL) at https://libre.adacore.com/gps/
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER