I've installed Mandriva One 2008 Spring onto an Eee PC 900 using the installer on the Live CD. I did this in the office and it works reasonably well. At home, it's another matter however. Here, booting takes an age, and when it gets to loading the GUI, all I get is a black screen with the pointer and the rotating Mandriva icon …
FYI, booting with Wi-Fi disabled and then re-enabling Wi-Fi with Fn-F2 doesn't help.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy