I've installed Mandriva One 2008 Spring onto an Eee PC 900 using the installer on the Live CD. I did this in the office and it works reasonably well. At home, it's another matter however. Here, booting takes an age, and when it gets to loading the GUI, all I get is a black screen with the pointer and the rotating Mandriva icon …
FYI, booting with Wi-Fi disabled and then re-enabling Wi-Fi with Fn-F2 doesn't help.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball