The UK’s videogames industry may be in turmoil because of a lack of properly qualified geeks, but if you’re lucky enough to be an employed videogame designer then why not show off your credentials with a retro game cartridge business card holder. nintendo_business_card_holder Business card holders inspired by Nintendo videogame …
...that the site reads this text when you go to the main page:
"Thursday May 22, 2008
Due to internal issues, Game Asylum will not be accepting any new orders as of Thursday May 22nd, 2008 until further notice. If you have placed an order on or after the above date, your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media