As The Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger was once seen engaging in all manner of automotive chaos, but as Governor of California, the former actor now wants to ensure that the state’s residents don’t drive and dial. From today, California joins a number of other American states, including Connecticut, Illinois, Nebraska and New …
.... a surprisingly sensible and laudable bit of motoring legislation from the bloke who not so long ago was done (or did he get away with it?!) for not having a licence when he crashed his Harley.
Do as I say not as I do.
Like politics everywhere.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe