As The Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger was once seen engaging in all manner of automotive chaos, but as Governor of California, the former actor now wants to ensure that the state’s residents don’t drive and dial. From today, California joins a number of other American states, including Connecticut, Illinois, Nebraska and New …
.... a surprisingly sensible and laudable bit of motoring legislation from the bloke who not so long ago was done (or did he get away with it?!) for not having a licence when he crashed his Harley.
Do as I say not as I do.
Like politics everywhere.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats