Red Hat is inching closer to delivery of the long-awaited JBoss Application Server 5.0, but there's still no final release date. Sacha Labourey, chief technology officer (CTO) for JBoss, has blogged the first release candidate is now frozen and will be available some time this week. He said a further release candidate will be …
Wheres the IT Angle her......oh wait..errr, ok, how to divide by zero, from EncyclopediaDramatica.com:
It's possible to divide by zero! watch. nine divided by four is either 2.25, or 2 remainder 1 so, by extension, 12 divided by 0 is zero point zero repeating remainder 12. computers just give up cause they don't have a concept of repeating decimals. OH SHI--
So far off - where to begin
So JBoss is late on an update microkernel. So what? JBoss is always ahead in implementing the latest standards.
To suggest that JBoss is somehow behind IBM or BEA / Oracle. or SpringSource in technology show a lot of ignorance.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars