Red Hat is inching closer to delivery of the long-awaited JBoss Application Server 5.0, but there's still no final release date. Sacha Labourey, chief technology officer (CTO) for JBoss, has blogged the first release candidate is now frozen and will be available some time this week. He said a further release candidate will be …
Wheres the IT Angle her......oh wait..errr, ok, how to divide by zero, from EncyclopediaDramatica.com:
It's possible to divide by zero! watch. nine divided by four is either 2.25, or 2 remainder 1 so, by extension, 12 divided by 0 is zero point zero repeating remainder 12. computers just give up cause they don't have a concept of repeating decimals. OH SHI--
So far off - where to begin
So JBoss is late on an update microkernel. So what? JBoss is always ahead in implementing the latest standards.
To suggest that JBoss is somehow behind IBM or BEA / Oracle. or SpringSource in technology show a lot of ignorance.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...