Red Hat is inching closer to delivery of the long-awaited JBoss Application Server 5.0, but there's still no final release date. Sacha Labourey, chief technology officer (CTO) for JBoss, has blogged the first release candidate is now frozen and will be available some time this week. He said a further release candidate will be …
Wheres the IT Angle her......oh wait..errr, ok, how to divide by zero, from EncyclopediaDramatica.com:
It's possible to divide by zero! watch. nine divided by four is either 2.25, or 2 remainder 1 so, by extension, 12 divided by 0 is zero point zero repeating remainder 12. computers just give up cause they don't have a concept of repeating decimals. OH SHI--
So far off - where to begin
So JBoss is late on an update microkernel. So what? JBoss is always ahead in implementing the latest standards.
To suggest that JBoss is somehow behind IBM or BEA / Oracle. or SpringSource in technology show a lot of ignorance.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack