US regulators are letting Hewlett-Packard's planned $13.9bn purchase of computer services giant Electronic Data Systems (EDS) go through without much anti-trust fuss. Both the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission have let the required competition law waiting period expire sans any requests for additional …
and let's not mention...
...does this double HP's black operations and surveillance budget as well?
Well of /course/ they're letting it go through without oversight. That's what the Bush administration is /for/! Jee willikers, sometimes I just have to wonder whatever happened with WOW & Co. that el Reg doesn't have anything better to report on.... <uncontrollablesmirk>
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA