Feeds

back to article Swedish customs pull Frenchman with two asses

A wandering Frenchman came to rue the day he ever attempted to get his two asses into Sweden, after customs officials demanded a veterinary examination of the pair costing €250, the Local reports. For reasons not entirely explained, Jacques Abdelaziz from Brittany has spent the last two months travelling Europe with a couple of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Coat

Ass tonishing!

Mine's the donkey jacket.

Silver badge

Serves him right...

...for not rowing across.

Thumb Up

well saved

"unless he was able to produce biometric passports for the shifty-looking beasts of burden."

and that folks is how you successfully add an IT angle to an otherwise daft story

Tim

political tour.....

i thought the story was about Nicolas Sarkozy going on a whistestop tour of northern europe with Gordon Brown and Boris Johnson.

Imagine my surprise when it was about donkeys!

Coat

And the IT angle is...

Users!

Mine's the one with the long ears and tail.

Happy

Check out the site

called Nounou, which means fanny in English as in virgina :D ha ha.

Happy

UK civil servants

Please take note.

A touch of humanity really is inspiring. The border official should be commended for merit.

Alan Moore rides again

Wasn't Abdelaziz a 2000AD Future Shocks character- The Man with Two Brains??? As usual some other idiot has got hold of another excellent Alan Moore idea and rewritten it- This time as The Man with Two Asses.

Anonymous Coward

Virgina ?

Wot's that when it's at home ?

Coat

What a surprise, indeed

I thought it was regarding someone with two exits and four posterior cheeks.

Coat

@AC 16:00gmt

A dyslexic twat?

Silver badge
Flame

More immigrants

Bloody French donkeys coming over here to take the jobs of ours on the beach. Just bloody swim ashore and set up shop. This is what you get with the EU - French donkeys invading our shores - they couldn't do it before when Nelson gave them a good spanking, now they are sneaking in via our seaside resorts.

One minute it's donkeys - the next there's no more burgers just waffles and odd pancakes. Send 'em back with a french loaf up their asses.

Go

Mmmmm! Donkey!

Shame he wasn't trying to import his two faux-horses into France. They'd have eaten them.

Come to think of it, what's the best wine to serve with donkey? I'm thinking something like a young Shiraz.

I'll get my humane killer....

@Fred

No, it just means Nanny, as in the nice lady who looks after your screaming pre-school sprogs while you make a donkey of yourself posting asinine comments to Reg articles instead of working.

Flame

Oh dear

Cos as soon as they would have crossed the Channel, both donkeys probably would have caught Foot and Mouth disease or something else as likely and probably drop dead within a week

Coat

An ass quote

Hood an ass with reverend purple

So you can hide his two ambitious ears

And he shall pass for a cathedral doctor

(Ben Jonson, Volpone Act 1, Scene 2)

Silver badge
Pirate

I don't blame him for not wanting to visit the UK

as being the police state it is, I wouldn't want to set foot there either. And I was born there!

Pirate

frenchman?

mmmmm i'd rather have had him examined by a vet ;) oh dang i'm getting racist again o0

Now

If he had shared the dingy with the drunk bloke they could have ensured that both made it across and could have avoided customs totally.

Boffin

@Alan Moore rides again

...I believe it was Abelard Snazz..

Paris Hilton

The IT Angle

Well it mentions "ass" several times. That's good enough for me. :-)

Paris, because even though as far as I know she is only in possession of a single ass well, just because!

thought it might have been a body shock type story

as I read it initially as arses :)

Gold badge
Coat

I can't believe nobody's noticed.....

A French itinerant wandering round Europe with two Donkeys?

That'll be two asses and a bum then.

Coat

really if

if you have to ass't for the IT angle, it would take two long to explain.

Unhappy

No Dr. Mephisto angle, then.

How utterly disappointing.

Coat

And now for something completely different...

"Didn't we just do this sketch?"

"I thought we were doing the continental version."

Silver badge
Joke

I thought this was something to do with...

... A man with three buttocks

/me silly walks away...

Boffin

and he even remembered

to carry his Ipod for the picture!

--Glenn

Happy

You know what to do...

http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-4187-Donkey-with-Foal/dp/B000N1XQCU

This topic is closed for new posts.